Saturday, April 1, 2017

here we wander

I played along with the April Sketchy Saturday on the Paper Issues blog. 

Here's the wonderful sketch this month:


I deviated slightly from the sketch, but the bones are there. 



I applied some Tim Holtz ink over the white letters, which looks pretty and provided me with the desired color, but it's messy. LOL I do not recommend it. I had ink everywhere. 


Use the code Rae20 to receive 20% your entire purchase in the Paper Issues Store. I used the Shimelle Little By Little collection which can be found here



To play along with this challenge, and for your chance to win a gift certificate to spend in the Paper Issues store, link your finished project to the April Sketchy Saturday challenge album in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook groupChallenges are due April 3oth, Winners announced May 1st!




2 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.