Sunday, March 12, 2017

chalk joy

The March 12th challenge is up at The Studio Challenges and this time we were challenged with the fun idea of using only half patterned paper - that's right, today we want you to use patterned paper on only half your layout, the rest is up to you!

I immediately had the idea to create some texture and create a lot of contrast by creating the bottom section of my layout with some fun fringe strips. While I love the look of white space, I struggle with it, so this helped me to fill up my page with color and "stuff". 





I used the lovely February kit from Felicity Jane to create this layout. I added some button twine and mist from my stash. 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love love love the fringe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.