Sunday, July 24, 2016

you make my heart happy

I am sharing this layout I created using the Simple Stories Bloom & Grow Page Kit from the July Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom. 





I sure miss this sweet baby girl. I am so thankful for facetime, but it's not the same as being there with her. Its been 4 long months since I was last able to kiss her sweet face and hug her. Some days are easier than others, but life goes on and while I wish I could keep all my children/grandchildren with me, I cannot. She is doing well and that is what is important. 


2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the adorable photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH... those pictures are just so DANG CUTE!!!! Adorable! the Simple stories paper is perfect and the design looks amazing!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.