Tuesday, May 10, 2016

love you

 I have yet another layout to share using the awesome NSD challenges from The ScrapRoom and Scrap Our Stash. This is the most I have scrapped in months- my shoulder is feeling better after several weeks of PT and it feels great to be creating again. The challenges have also been excellent motivators. 


Here is the third layout I created, this time using sketch #5 from The ScrapRoom and the following from Scrap Our Stash: S- stickers, T- transparency, A- arrow, S- stencil, 
H- hearts. 

I used a stencil and modeling paste to create the background. I love how it turned out! 




supplies:
cs: Hobby Lobby
pp, die cuts, transparency ephemera, and stickers: Pink Paislee
twine
enamel dots
stencil: Heidi Swapp
modeling paste: Liquitex
white gel pen


You can go to either blog to see the full details of the challenges; The ScrapRoom or Scrap Our Stash.

I'll be sharing another layout shortly- just waiting for some good sunlight. 

5 comments:

  1. Rachelle your layout is beautiful! Love the use of the cut file! Wonderful take on the sketch and the stash challenge! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash and The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like this one. well done. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the stenciling - and what pretty pictures! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Love the background you created!!! Your daughter looks so grown!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.