Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Of all the places in the world for any of my children to connect, I never would have imagined it being Bahrain!



Meghan's ship (USS Essex) has moored once again in Bahrain for a few days, and her and Skylar (who is stationed in Bahrain) are spending precious time together. Meghan's ship was there for a few days last month, but Skye had to work so they only got to say a brief hi to each other.

This gem was waiting for me when I woke up this morning (they are 8 hours ahead of us here). :) They are spending the entire day together as well as some time tomorrow. I only wish I was able to be there with them, but just the fact that they are together is good for them as well as this momma's heart.

3 comments:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.