Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Salted Caramel and Peppermint Hot Cocoa gift baskets

Merry Christmas Eve! I made these hot chocolate gift baskets using supplies from the Curtsey Boutique Etsy store (which is taking a short break at the moment). 


The "Salted Caramel set"features warm cozy tones. The wooden berry baskets were painted white and then I added some gold mist once dry. I used a white fabric ruffle flower on one basket and a white paper die cut snowflake on the other. I then layered them with various die cuts from the store. The cocoa was placed in glassine bags and the caramels are in textured smaller glassines. The marshmallows are in some cello bags, also from the store. 


These "Peppermint" baskets were done in a similar manner, but I used red and silver to create a cooler feel to go along with the peppermint. 

These were easy and fun to make. The recipients were wowed by the presentation of the "simple" yet thoughtful gift. 

Everything but the ribbon and some of the twine is from the store. 

I hope you and your family have a Blessed Christmas! 


2 comments:

  1. how pretty these are! your recipients will enjoy them very much! Merry Christmas! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh yum and GORGEOUS to boot!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.