Friday, August 1, 2014

Lovely- S & P #7

Hi everyone! I have been mia for a bit now, but I am back. For those who don't know, my husband accepted a new job in late May in another state. He left on June 8th, the day after Skylar graduated from high school and I stayed behind to get the house packed and ready to sell. The girls and I left Spokane, WA on July 11th and arrived in Rosenberg, TX on July 15th.

We made a road trip out of it stopping at Devils Tower, WY, Mount Rushmore and Crazy horse in SD and at Carhenge in NE. You will be seeing plenty of photos on scrappy projects in the near future.

We now live in an apartment, which is a huge change from our home, but it really isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I will be sharing my thoughts about this on another post soon.

Onto scrappy things. It's time for challenge #7 on Scrap & Play. This is a mood board challenge, and oddly enough with the popularity of this type of challenge, this was my first ever time creating using one. It's really fun!

Here is my layout:

and here is the mood board:

I was most inspired by the colors and layers on the top left photo, although I did pull in colors and shapes from the other images as well. 

The design team totally rocked this challenge! You can see their awesome work here. We'd love to have you join in on the challenge as well- there is a great prize up for grabs, too. Head on over to the Scrap & Play blog to check it out. 


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the photos!!! And hoping TX is a little cooler for you now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Your daughter is lovely! Best of luck in your new home. Miss seeing you in bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.