Thursday, June 12, 2014

you make me happy

Sorry I have been mia lately, the past couple of months have been so busy for us and I have a lot of exciting things to share, which I will do soon, but I don't have the time today to do so. I will make some time this weekend, but today I am just catching up on several things.

This is going to be post one of two today. I was up on the Curtsey Boutique blog last week with this layout:



supplies:
pp and elements: Pink Paislee
mustaches, twine and dyed doilies: the Curtsey Boutique
straws: Websters Pages

These photos were taken the night before Ashlyn had surgery. She was nervous and Skylar was doing her best to keep the mood light and entertaining for her. It worked and they had a great time playing with these mustache brads. Skye is such a wonderful big sister. <3 p="">


1 comment:

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.