Thursday, May 1, 2014

A view from above

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing the first challenge of a brand new challenge site, Scrap & Play. When Tammi asked if I would like to be a guest designer for her first challenge I jumped on the opportunity!

Here is my layout for the first challenge, which is a sketch challenge. You really need to head over to the blog and join in- there is an amazing prize!!! Just sayin'.


Thanks for stopping by. :) Happy May Day! Speaking of which, did you ever make flower cones to fill with flowers and leave them on someones doorknob when you were younger? I remember doing this for several years. If I had been thinking ahead, I would have randomly picked a few neighbors to surprise with some nice flowers. 



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute love your paper choices and great flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an asesome layout!! Thanks so much for designing for Scrap & Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! So bright & happy! Fabulous take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.