Thursday, April 3, 2014

remember the moment

Not sure how I feel about this layout. I like it well enough, but I decided not to put a title on it and I think it's a bit bland. It probably doesn't help that I have been working on this for 5 days as my scrappy time has been slim this week. Oh well, as I have said before, they cannot all be our favorites, right?

I used sketch #73 from the My Scraps & More Sketches blog.  I am also entering this into Stacy H-W's April stash challenge on sketches4all.


Speaking of challenges, I totally forgot to post my s4a April Guest Designer challenge here. I will have to do that tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! I love love love love the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Raechelle!! I love the butterflies!! Thanks for playing along at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raechelle, I think this is gorgeous!!! Love the stitching, layering, and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.