Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jump in and Radiant Beauty

Yikes! I totally forgot to post this one. This is for Color Me Scrappy challenge #45.

 
Head on over to the CMS blog to check out the gorgeous work the team created, as well as to view the color palette and the twist, which is a sketch for this challenge.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I was a few days late creating my layout for challenge #44 and it did not get posted on the blog (and I also did not post it here- geez!)
 
So here is my layout for the CMS challenge #44.
 
 
have a beautiful day! :)
 


2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your layouts are so pretty.I love the flowers in the second one.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.