Saturday, June 2, 2012

SWAT June sketch and LCTS #134

Hello! I have several new things to share, but I don't want to put everything in one post, so I will slowly trickle them in over the next few days.

First off is the June SWAT reveal. This monthhe Twist is to incorporate fabric on the page. You can find the wonderful sketch here, as well as the gorgeous layouts from the DT girls!

I pulled out some old Basic Grey pp for this one, as well as my glitter- the title and each of the embellies have glitter. I wish I could have had a brighter image to share.

*Just a note- SWAT is looking for a sketc designer. If you are interested, check out this post.


Here is my take on sketch #134 from Let's Capture These Sketches (I am a week late posting this):


Again, the team does stellar work and I am always in awe of what they create!

thanks for stopping by- have a beauiful day! :)

3 comments:

  1. love your take on this month's sketch over at swat and your other layout for lcts is great too, your use of bright colors always really highlights your cute photos! :) thanks for your lovely comments on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern on the snow angel page it reminds me of a quilt! The snow man is uber cute I love both of these pages great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your layouts Raechelle they are always so bright and cheery. I really love your quilted interpretation of Janice's sketch this month and all the fun papers you have used. xx

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.