Thursday, April 5, 2012

My April Memorable Seasons kit

Hello! This month I got to work with the beautiful Saturdays collection by Little Yellow Bicycle. These papers remind me of being on a beach and I had a few photos that were perfect for my vision. You can find them HERE in the Memorable Seasons store.

Here are two layouts and a card I have created so far:



The Shell Seeking layout was created for the week 4 Throwdown challenge which is Wendy's main course- pizza. To see this weeks challenges (and previous), you can go here.  


On a HAPPY Note- my stepdd Meghan arrived from Japan late last night! WOHOO!!! :) She's going to be here for 9 wonderful days before she heads back. She's in the Navy and stationed over there- we haven't seen her since Christmas of 2010, so it's a true blessing that she is here with us. We've missed her so much and it,s been extremely hard for her to be so far away from home and her family. We plan to enjoy and cherish each precious moment we have with her.  :)




2 comments:

  1. Your layouts and card are beautiful! I really like the stiching on your last layout, very nicely done! have a wonderful easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! How stunning is that last layout - with the stitched circles?! These are all awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.