Thursday, February 16, 2012

My February Memorable Seasons work

I still have two banners to share- I'll get to those in a few days (I still need to edit the pics and I don't have the time to do that right now). They were a smashing success! I got big hugs and multiple thank you's, but the smiles were what I loved most. Ahhh- those pure happy full of delight smiles- that makes my heart burst with joy. There is no better feeling than bringing a bit of sunshine to your precious babies (even if they are teenagers).

This is my first month as a design team member for Memorable Seasons and the kit I was sent to work with was the Bo Bunny Snowfall collection. It was funny because ALL my kids said the same thing about the papers- that they thought it was odd I was working with something so different than what they usually see me work with, even though we all agree that the papers are pretty. They all gave the A-OK on the finished product, though. lol

Here is the kit I received:

Here are my layouts: notice how two of them are titled 'Snow Girl'? I didn't even notice that until I tried to save the second layout with the same title. I guess that was all that I could come up with at the time. heehee


(this snow girl layout was created as a "lift" from a layout of the Member Of The Month, Dria)

this layout was created for the 2/16 (today's) challenge: the challenge is to create a layout using a block design. You can find all the details in the forum as well as check out the other team member challenges.

And lastly I have a banner! lol I am addicted I tell ya!







One more thing before I sign off- Memorable Seasons is going to have our first online crop of 2012. It will be a weekend full of great challenges and fun games!


The fun will begin on Friday Feb 24th with some challenges and games. But just between you and I- there are going to be a couple of pre-crop challenges. ;) Check out the forum for more details.
I'd love to see you come join in the fun!




2 comments:

  1. wow, lots of great things to look at today, they are all wonderful!! what a great kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layouts
    congrats on being a design team member and having fun creating!!!
    miss yah
    thought I'd drop by to say hello
    hope everything is going well
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.