Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a spark of madness....

"You're only given a spark of madness. You mustn't lost it. -Robin Williams.

While trying to come up with a challenge idea for the "My Scraps is Thankful for..." contest going on this month at My Scraps & More, I came across this quote printed on a sheet of Jillibean Soup paper and inspiration immediately struck. I had recently looked through old photos and these popped into my mind as the perfect photos to use; they aren't great quality photos, however they are silly and capture the essense of that little spark of madness that Skylar and Emily showed here (OK- Skye has A LOT of madness- she does these things daily, Emily, not so much). So I created a challenge around the quote and these photos; I am thankful for silliness. The challenge was/is to use silly photos and at least 5 different patterns. Here is the layout I ended up with.


On a side note- Ashlyn took these photos- I had no idea the girls had been doing this. When I first viewed them on the camera, I laughed hard! These are future photos that thier husbands are truly going to appreciate. heehee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.