Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November MSAM DT reveal projects

Hello! Here are the  projects that I created for the My Scraps & More November design team reveal. We were given some of the beautiful MME Lost and Found Two collection and this is what I came up with:

A layout of Emily:

A layout of Skylar:

a key holder (my favorite project I created!):



(the big flower is actually made with an entire sheet of 12x12 pp)

and a card:


We are heading over to Seattle later this afternoon. Ashlyn has a GI appt over there tomorrow and then we are going to spend Thanksgiving with my parents, and then Ashlyn has some labs on Friday then we'll head home. I hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.