Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wonder"Fall" Crop at MSAM + my projects

My Scraps & More is hosting a Wonder"Fall" crop this weekend/first half of the week. Each of the DT members, and Tammi, has put up 2-3 fun Fall challenges. All challenges will be due by midnight on Wednesday, September 28th. Complete at least 1/2 of the challenges and go into a drawing for the "Finally Fall" collection by Bella Blvd.

Here are the projects I created. To check out the challenges, head on over to My Scraps and More!

My "Trick or Treat" challenge:





and my color challenge:

Be sure to join us in October as My Scraps & More is having a month long sketch contest! Each weekday a new sketch will be unveiled on the forums along with a challenge from a design team member. At the end of each week, a winner will be drawn from all that participated to receive a great scrappy prize! Many challenges will even have RAK’s involved!! Head over to the forums at My Scraps & More to sign up today! This contest runs from Oct 3rd – Oct. 31st.

Have a wonderful week! I hope to see you on the boards. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.