Sunday, March 6, 2011

two layouts

I had some time to scrap this week so I made a couple of layouts. I haven't made a layout in months and as simple as these two layouts are, I found it difficult to put them together... I spent way too much time pushing paper, but once I just let go and did not overthink them, I found they came together quite nicely. :) I love it when that happens!

The first is a layout of Kara and Meghan and some pics from Chicago. This was the day after Meghan's graduation from boot camp and Kara was still in training at Great Lakes, so I got to spend the day with both of them (lucky me!). It was a special day for us because it was the first time in 5 months that the 3 of us had been together, and even more so it was one of the last days we were together... not sure when that will happen again... probaby years. :( At least we had a good time that weekend and I am thankful for this time together as brief as it was.


supplies: everything Crate Paper

This one is of Skylar- in her Bee costume. She's soooo darn cute and her personality really shines through in these photos. This girl has the gift to always bring a smile to my face. :) She is truly a blessing to me.

 supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
pp: Sass Lass, WRMK, and Love Elsie
chipboard: AC Thickers
flowers: Petaloo
bee cdie cut: October Afternoon
ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.