Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blackleaf Studios- my first project

I was recently asked to join the DT for Blackleaf Studios. I have only used a digital image once, and I was surprised and honored to receive an invitation to join the team. Although I don't have much digital experience, it is exciting to try something new, something out of my comfort zone.

It is my first week, however this is the 5th BLS challenge. The challenge this week is to create a card using this sketch and a digital image from this cute Tea Party set:


This is my card:



Be sure to check out the cards from the other team members:

If you would like to win the entire Tea Party set, make your own creation using any Black Leaf Studio product AND the sketch! Link your image back to the April 7th challenge post on the BLS blog. I am excited to see what everyone comes up with!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! You will love the Digital World

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your limited experience with Digital, you did FABULOUS! This card is amazing. So glad you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card, rae!!
    love the delicious papers and the sweet teapot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.