Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween!
Here are two layouts I created using the gorgeous 'Twilight' collection from Pink Paislee. I only have a few scraps left now after creating the banner and these layouts.



It's been a crazy week around here. Kenny was sick on Monday and Tuesday and come to fnd out that he has shingles! They are all over his neck as well as inside his mouth and throat. Crazy! He's feeling better now that he's on meds for it, but that sure wasn't what we thought he had.

I woke up with a huge, and I mean huge swollen face on Wednesday morning. It seriously looked like I had a baseball sticking out of my mouth. It came out of the blue and boy was it painful. It turned out to be an abcess, so I had minor oral surgery yesterday morning and now I feel human again. It only looks like I have an egg there now. lol When I looked in the mirror and saw the elephant man, I couldn't help but have a new empathy for anyone who has to live with something like that daily. I had to get a prescription filled and anyone who knew me literally gasped when they saw me, but I have to wonder about those who didn't know me. What were they thinking? Not that it matters because it is what it is, but I still wonder. All of us had a few good laughs thoughat my expense, but there was nothing I could do so we might as well make the most of it.
Anyway, I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween!
Take care,
Rae

1 comment:

  1. hilarious that your daughter got lozenges! great LO's - love that pink paislee line :D

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.