Sunday, September 13, 2009

Say It With Letters projects


I was digging through some of my stash the other day and came across these fabulous shapes from damoboise designs (Say it With Letters). I have this problem of hoarding certain things, you know, waiting for the perfect paper to come along so they will turn into something spectacular. I decided that now was the time to create something with them (the fact that there is a design team call out gave me the extra push I needed... lol!). I had time and one cannot enjoy something that is not being used, so I grabbed some of my new paper stash and went to town. I am really happy with how they all turned out. I am going to find a place in our home for the house trio and give the cupcake to one of the girls.



supplies:
pp: Basic Grey and October Afternoon
stickers: Basic Grey and Making Memories
die cuts: October Afternoon and K&Co.
pearls: Melissa Frances
buttons
paint

it's hard to see, but the cherry has diamond glaze on it for a shiny effect.
I added some glitter and some pearls:


supplies:
pp: Basic Grey and October Afternoon
sticker: Basic Grey
die cuts: October Afternoon
chipboard: American Crafts Thickers
glitter: Martha Stewart
pearls: Melissa Frances
paint

Wish me luck on making the team. I have applied several times before and never managed to make the cut. Either way it's all good. I am a huge fan of the shapes and if I could I would have them all.
Take care!
Rae

4 comments:

  1. those are beautiful - great choice of papers, hope you make the design team :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the houses and cupcake! The houses are just so sweet. Can't wait to share them with our readers.

    Oh, and the Fall banner is adorable! That would make me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful and so colorful! Congrats on making the design team! I know you'll do wonderful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting accepted!! You did a fabulous job with these shapes - can't wait to see more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.