Sunday, August 23, 2009

Time sure flies...


Wow. I think time has sped up, because I sure have felt like I have no time at all for anything. I go to work, eat, sleep and then it's another day. I am sure getting the kids ready for school has a lot to do with it as well. I feel like a brainless, walking zombie and I don't like it.

We did take a down day on Friday and piled the girls and dogs into the car and went on a day trip into Montana. I have some pics and will share them sometime this week. It was wonderful and rejuvinating to get away for a bit.
Here is a layout I created a few weeks ago for The Scrappy Shack. I used a new Summer die cut as a mask and sprayed Glimmer Mist over it, and once dry lifted it off and then cut around it to use as a background. I also sprayed an extra flower shape from the same die cut, cut the flower out, used some Shimmerz on the flower and then used as an embellishment. It's so fun to use die cuts as a mask. You should give it a try. There are a lot of really cool die cuts to choose from in the Scrappy Shack etsy store.

Well, I am off to work. I hope you are having a beautiful Sunday!
Take care,
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.