Tuesday, July 7, 2009

'The Scrappy Shack' projects

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I took the girls for a quick trip to Lake Chelan. It was our last 4th of July at my parent's house on the lake. We have had so many great 4th's there and it is bittersweet. I have no idea how else to celebrate as we have been going there for as long as I can recall. I will worry about that next year though. ;)

I have several scrappy projects I created using some fantastic die cuts from The Scrappy Shack. The more I play with them the more fun I have.
The layouts are made using the 'numbers lace' (not the one shown in the link, but I don't see it on the site. Sorry about that.) die cut.
I first used it as a mask for the '18' layout. I then cut it up and used it for the 'one 2 three... whee' layout.



I cut a 'Flourish Embellishment' in half and used it to create a swirl on this card.
I used my last of the three 'Flourish frames' for this one. These are so pretty!
Take care,
Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.