Thursday, January 29, 2009

a few cards to share





Good morning! It's so hard to believe that January is almost gone. This month seems to have flown by.

I have been busy scrapping and have a few cards to share with you. (I seem to be on a card kick lately.)

"You warm my heart" was created with more Ally Scraps goodies. I could create forever with that box of stuff I was sent!

"I {heart} you" is based off a sketch from a new card sketch site, Card Patterns. I am interested in seeing more of these sketches.

"Welcome Baby" is for this weeks sketch on Di Hickman's blog, and "be yourself" is from last weeks sketch over there.

That's it for today. I still have several things to share, and will do so over the next week.
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.