Saturday, July 12, 2008

progress

Yesterday was another LONG day spent at the hospital. My dh went in for another Cardiac Ablation first thing in the morning and this time it was a success! Thank you Lord! They were able to locate several areas and basically burn them so they will not interfere with the correct current of his heart. However, there are still many areas that they were not able to take care of and so they are going to have to go back and do this once again. They are going to do something a bit different next time. For now he's still stuck in the hospital. :( he should have been able to go home late yesterday afternoon, but his heart rate is still all over the place and he's white as a ghost and faint. I didn't get a chance to speak with the cardiologist yesterday either... I went home for an hour to make dinner for the girls and that's when he showed up. *sigh* So I am pretty clueless about what is going to happen next. I am sure I'll know more soon. It's hard not to know what's going to happen next.
I just got a call and I am going to pick him up in two hours. Yay! He'll be home and we can have a somewhat normal life for a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed and prayers for you. Glad to hear he's coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many many prayers coming your way Rae!! So happy to hear he gets to come home, yay!!!!!!! HUGS! ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank Heavens he's coming home! You must have been a wreck! My fingers are crossed and prayers are going up that they can get that heart rate under control!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.