Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun news and Color {Me} Daisy projects















































































First off, check this out!!! Photobucket how cool is that?! I am beyond thrilled and quite honestly surprised that little ole me was selected out of about 100 other submissions. I had to read the email several times because I couldn't believe it! lol! I cannot wait to start playing with the fabulous chipboard!!!

I have been playing with the August Splish Splash kit from Color {Me} Daisy. I tried a few things that I have been wanting to try, like the tussy mussy's and the banner, and even created a graphic/simple layout which I am not so sure about. I like it, it's just so boring... I am sure it's the lack of journaling that is what is throwing me off. There are so many ways to use this kit and they'll be available this week!

6 comments:

  1. congrats on your new DT gig!! That is so awesome!!! Love your projects, they are awesome! I love seeing your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the DT gig at Scrapping Outback - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! that is awesome! I love that banner! well I love all your projects! they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work (love the banner!!) and congratulations on the new DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am soooooooooooooo stoked for you Rae...that is awesome news!!!!

    And how freakin' cool is that banner you made?? Where do you keep getting all your ideas from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooo exciting, Rae, i'm so happy for you! I know you will do great things with their awesome products! And I love what you did with the CMD kit!!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.