Thursday, May 29, 2008

cards and kittens :)




The kittens are doing so well! They are getting bigger and it's so fun to watch them constantly squirm around and climb over each other to keep warm. They are so darn cute and it's going to be so hard to send them off to new homes, but there is still plenty of time before that happens.

On to scrappy stuff. "u make me smile" card (I think I have used this sentiment on 3 cards recently... time to retire it) is for Sketch This 52. As always, the other girls totally rocked it!!!

As soon as I saw this sketch I knew which papers I was going to use. I love it when that happens. The "Merry Christmas" card is for the Di Hickman May #4 sketch. The fabulous girls did a super job on their cards... it's so fun to see them each week.

2 comments:

  1. The kittens are so cute! Love both of those cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...I am not a HUGE fan of cats (i'm allergic), but little baby kitties are just so darn cute!!!
    And you made me LOL about retiring your sentiment...I feel the same way sometimes! HA!

    Ember

    ReplyDelete

I thank you so much for your kind comments! :) Have a beautiful day.